A 31,500 square foot, 3-story self-storage facility project required complete structured cabling, music, and security solutions, including; access control, video surveillance, and intrusion alarms.
Access Control Technologies collaborated with the Extra Space IT Department, General Contractor, electricians, and elevator installation companies to make for an easy and harmonious process.
With the well-thought-out design layout and systems chosen for this project, the Managers and Owners can utilize their phones to not only view the camera system but operate the access control remotely 24/7. These systems were integrated into Extra Space’s Meraki System, preprogrammed by their IT department.
Through PTI’s Easy Code Mobile App, tenants can make use of a touchless entry experience at all control points, whether it be a door or elevator.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES USED IN THIS PROJECT:
- PTI Security Access Control System
- PTI Elevator control module
- IP Networked Multi-camera Dahua video surveillance system throughout the facility
- Honeywell Intrusion Alarm system
- Rockford 70V Music System with 70V Speco Speakers
- Complete integration of all systems into Extra Space’s supplied and preprogrammed Meraki System.