Brickhouse Self Storage is the Award-Winning 2020 Mini-Storage Messenger Overall Facility of the year.
Access Control Technologies was proud to be a key partner from inception, opening, and ongoing maintenance and care. This 435,000 Square Foot facility is comprised of over 200 individual units and 80 RV parking spaces. All ground-up low voltage, security, surveillance, alarm, and gate systems were designed and installed by the Access Control Technologies team.
Seamlessly integrating this technology with the facility’s unique design aspects was a seamless challenge for the team. Working in partnership with Universal Storage Group, the developers, our team considered all design elements to ensure a clean look was adhered to concerning all technical installations.
The facility includes 22 weatherproof, 4K IP cameras, and 6 cameras integrated into keypads at all building access points. Entering the building, gates, or access point is accomplished by the user-friendly accessible keypads strategically located at each point. Entry is achieved remotely thru the convenience of PTI Security System’s EasyCode app, which is available FREE for download on all smartphone platforms.
With 5 security display monitors placed in coordination with the design team, the management and customers are given a full 4K view of the facility, entrances, and all keypads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES USED IN THIS PROJECT
- 28 hard wired POE 4K surveillance cameras, recording 24/7
- 6 gate and door access control points
- 2 vertical lift gates provided efficient and reliable entry/exit for guests and clients
- 70-volt audio system delivers ambient background music throughout the property. Audio sources, radio, internet audio, and local sources may also be used as a facility-wide intercom.
- Monitored office alarm for after-hours of offices.
Read an expanded media write-up about this Award-Winning facility of the year on the MiniStorage Messenger Website.