This 6-story parking garage required an access control solution that combined access control, parking access revenue control system (PARCS), and video surveillance integration.
Access Control Technologies worked with the developers, local contractors, electricians, and internet service providers to create a fully integrated system that seamlessly tied into an existing access control in the attached building. Through our NetPark solutions partner, we combined the existing system with the new parking garage access control and revenue control system that allowed building management to utilize ONE platform to control ALL systems.
Tenants and building employees have the convenience of touchless technology to control their access in and out. Non-tenants clients and customers have the convenience of additional parking choices in an overcrowded location. Management has the ability to control both of these features through one management software solution. And with the addition of the Mobile Valet System, Management can also control the parking pricing, making it concurrent with special events in the area.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES USES IN THIS PROJECT:
- PEET cashless transaction kiosks and ticket dispensers with custom body wrap (Customer supplied artwork)
- NetPark PARCS (Parking Access Revenue Control System)
- Point of Sale management PC
- Mobile Valet System event parking hardware
- Door King Barrier Arms with folding aluminum arm and breakaway hardware
- Optex Vehicle Sensor technology