This 35,000 square foot, 3-story self-storage project required structured cabling, music, and security solutions that included; access control, video surveillance, intrusion alarm, and Area of Refuge Intercom System.
Access Control Technologies worked with the local Fire Marshal (AHJ, Authority Having Jurisdiction), general contractor, electricians, and elevator installation companies to make for a smooth-running project.
Using out-of-the-box thinking to design this project’s security system, we armed this property with the most advanced security technology on the market. Careful integration of the access control system, video surveillance system, video intercom system, and gated access control operators allow the Site Managers and Property Owners to stay in touch and control the entire property even when not in the office. The video intercom system allows them to see who was trying to contact them, creating a more personalized experience for the tenant. And by installing the state-of-the-art Alpha Communications Area of Refuge System, first responders can quickly locate anyone who may be stuck inside the building at various locations throughout the building where call boxes are located.
Through the OpenTech Alliance package we installed, tenants can enjoy the safety and convenience of a touchless entry experience at all control points – whether it be a door, elevator, or gated access.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES USED IN THIS PROJECT:
- OpenTech Gateway Access Control System
- OpenTech elevator control module
- AutoGate Vertical Lift Gate for Vehicular access
- IP networked multi-camera Dahua video surveillance system
- Honeywell Intrusion Alarm System
- Pyle PA 70V music system with 70V Speco 3-way speakers
- AX Series Aiphone video intercom integration.
- Alpha Communications Area of Refuge Rescue phone system